July 2nd & 3rd 2016, ExCel, London
- My first USBA/WBA event was the USBA/WBA World Championships in Orlando,
- FL in 2007, in 2008 and 2009 I brought a full team back to the USBA/WBA World Championships in Orlando, FL and we did pretty well.
- I placed 2nd in 2009. In 2015 I placed 1st in power concrete stomp, 2nd in concrete hand and 2nd in creative open.
- Currently hold an 8th dan master grade in blue dragon iron fist kung fu.
- Holder of the iron palm medallion.
- Favorite saying in my martial arts hall is “evolution is inevitable”!
- We have a sign over the door that says “leave your ego at the door”. We point to it when we think somone needs to be reminded.